Written for financial planners to set objectives, review operations, and implement projects to achieve
marketing and business objectives.
This Guide (available as a PDF download) covers more than conducting a SWOT Analysis - it includes how to set long-term objectives and achieve your goals
using a project based approach.
Written for financial planners and includes detailed checklists that cover the specific concerns and opportunities for advisers.
This is the 2nd step in the 6 step approach to implementing a powerful marketing strategy for your practice.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY as a
PDF download for only $32.95 AUD (includes GST) please click
The contents of this Guide include:
- Developed over two decades and and proven on dozens of financial planning practices in four states.
- Uses a proven business planning template to set goals, review the practice with easy step-by-step actions for conducting a SWOT Analysis on the total practice or
its key functions, and how to implement projects to achieve goals.
- Details how to maximise the benefits from a SWOT i.e.;
- Take advantage of your Strengths
- Overcome Weaknesses
- Grasp Opportunities
- Minimise Threats
- Lists the key mistakes made by financial planning practice principals/managers that minimise the effectiveness of a SWOT Analysis.
- Has instructions on how to conduct a brainstorming session.
- Includes 3 templates - writing long term goals, identifying short term issues and a SWOT Analysis template to complete.
- Has 3 checklists (over 22 pages) of issues to be considered when reviewing your financial planning practice.
In summary - how to use a business planning SWOT Analysis to dramatically improve the results of your practice.