The essential goal setting Guide for financial planners
Set a clear direction for your practice and use goal setting to be more effective in managing the business and achieving your
long-term objectives. The 'Financial Planner’s QUICK Guide to Goal Setting' is a FREE 31 page PDF download written specifically to assist financial planners. It contains practical action-oriented advice that is based on
2 decades of coaching financial planners to achieve their objectives.
Download PDF immediately - no email address required - click
This guide covers the essential topics of:
- How to set effective goals.
- How to have a "goal focused" practice.
- SMART goal setting explained.
- Common goal setting mistakes to avoid.
- Questionnaire to assess how goal focused your financial planning practice is.
- How to set strategic objectives and a clear direction for the practice.
- The types of marketing and operational goals to set.
- How to use goals as part of the performance management process for employees.
- Implementing actions for achieving each type of goal.
This comprehensive guide includes the materials you need to set goals for the key areas of your practice. No obligation - just
download the PDF document.
AVAILABLE NOW for FREE.is the latest edition (18th June 2017). To immediately download a copy of this PDF document please click here.
ALSO AVAILABLE for FREE is the Financial Planner's Marketing Blueprint. Click here for your PDF copy (22 pages).