A business planning guide written specifically for financial planners to set objectives, review current operations and implement projects to
achieve strategic objectives.
This 68 page Guide (available as a PDF download) covers more than conducting a SWOT Analysis - it includes how to set long-term objectives and achieve them using
a project based approach. This guide has been written for financial planners and includes detailed checklists that cover the specific concerns and opportunities for advisers.
Edition 2.1.3 (1st February 2017): AVAILABLE NOW as a PDF download for only $32.95 AUD (includes GST) please
The contents of this Guide include:
- Developed over two decades and and proven on dozens of financial planning practices in four states.
- Uses a proven business planning template to set goals, review the practice with easy step-by-step actions for conducting a SWOT Analysis on the total practice or
its key functions, and how to implement projects to achieve goals.
- Details how to maximise the benefits from a SWOT i.e.;
- Take advantage of your strengths
- Overcome weaknesses
- Grasp opportunities
- Minimise threats
- Lists the key mistakes made by financial planning practice principals/managers that minimise the effectiveness of a SWOT Analysis.
- Has instructions on how to conduct a brainstorming session.
- Includes 3 templates - writing your long term goals, identifying your short term issues and a SWOT Analysis template to complete.
- Has 3 checklists (over 22 pages) of issues to be considered when reviewing your financial planning practice.The extensive checklist reviews specific financial
planning issues such as:
- The move to fees for advice instead of product based commissions
- Education based marketing
- In summary - how to use a business planning SWOT Analysis to dramatically improve the results of your practice.