Is your practice taking advantage of the new client and referral opportunities available through the internet and social media?
This third marketing Guide, written specifically for financial planners, addresses the key issue for each adviser establishing an internet and social media
marketing strategy. This is essential for any advice based professional seeking to grow and reach new clients. The Internet can be an effective referral source in its own right. At a minimum the
practice and its advisers must have profiles and an Internet presence which is a marketing asset to the practice.
This Guide explains the full range of options for effectively marketing a financial planning practice and how each key social media network can be used for
reaching target markets and engaging with existing clients. It applies the principles from Influencer Marketing, Drip-feed Marketing and viral distribution of content. This Guide addresses the key
- Dominating your niche in the Internet age
- Social media for financial planners
- Can your practice benefit from social media and Internet marketing?
- The 9 key steps for social media and Internet marketing (each step is a Chapter with a set of actions to implement)
- Step 1: Set Internet Marketing Objectives
- Step 2: Marketing Offers and Calls-to-Action
- Step 3: Website Marketing Strategies
- Step 4: Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- Step 5: Blogging and Content Marketing
- Step 6: On-line Advertising
- Step 7: Email and Database Marketing
- Step 8: Analytics and Reporting
- Step 9: Implement Internet Marketing Campaigns
- Implementation and tasks checklist
This Guide is based on working “hands-on” with financial planners on Internet marketing strategies since 2006. It focuses on the key topics for ensuring advisers
utilise the full marketing power of the Internet to reach new clients and develop additional referral sources.
This Guide will be available as a PDF download SOON (mid-2017) for $32.95 AUD (includes GST). Download
Marketing Guides 1 and 2 to prepare your practice for launching the Internet and social media marketing campaigns.