To thrive in the digital age, financial planners must fully leverage their expertise, knowledge, and experience by creating a strong advice based brand, and
sharing content with target clients.
This Marketing Blueprint summarises the 4 key marketing strategies and actions to build a successful financial planning practice. It uses the most up-to-date
marketing techniques for engaging existing clients, developing referral sources, and reaching new prospects.
You don’t have to waste hours searching the Internet for marketing ideas – it’s all here!
Click here to
obtain your free PDF download of the Financial Planner's Marketing Blueprint – 29 pages with no email
The Blueprint can be used as a checklist for assessing the current marketing capabilities of the practice, and establishing its future marketing
Based on 20 years of coaching, this approach uses the strategies detailed in the 4 Marketing Guides:
- Comprehensive Advice Model Statement
- Detailed target client profiles and advice categories
- Pricing and practice remuneration
- Positioning Statement for practice branding and campaign marketing messages
- Client Value Proposition, Mission Statement and Vision Statement
- Personal branding for advisers as experts and influencers
- Internet and social media marketing strategies
- Drip-feed Marketing and Influencer Marketing strategies
- Education Based Marketing campaigns, viral distribution and referral strategies
Forward thinking advisers are taking advantage of the marketing strategies detailed in this Marketing Blueprint - Click here to obtain your
free PDF download.