Is your practice generating new client opportunities by marketing its expertise?
Financial planners seeking new clients and Centres of Influence must compete on their expertise and experience. Education Based
Marketing (also known as Content Marketing) is the on-line strategy for effectively demonstrating and communicating an adviser's value. This approach leverages the reach and influence of the
Compete on your strengths. This marketing publishes content which demonstrates your knowledge, competencies and experience
on topics relevant to target audiences of clients, referral sources and influencers.
Education Based Marketing (EBM) campaigns are an effective means of leveraging the unprecedented reach of the
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY as a PDF download for $32.95 AUD (includes GST) - to obtain a copy click here
Advisers must demonstrate and communicate their expertise and advice in a non-sales way. Education Based Marketing is an
effective means of doing this. This Guide explains:
- The principles and strategies for implementing Education Based Marketing campaigns
- How to distribute content virally (without spamming)
- Drip-feed Marketing campaigns
- A questionnaire to determine how your practice can benefit from Education Based Marketing
- The 6 key steps for Education Based Marketing (each step is a Chapter with a set of actions to
- EBM campaign Checklist
- EBM project - template
This Guide is based on two decades of working “hands-on” with financial planners across Australia. It focuses on the key
topics for ensuring advisers effectively communicate their expertise and advice based solutions.
To obtain a PDF copy immediately - click here