Does your practice effectively communicate its expertise and solutions for clients using education based marketing?
This fourth and final marketing Guide addresses the opportunity for advisers to use education based marketing campaigns to effectively communicate and demonstrate
their expertise and competency to target clients. It is a powerful means of leveraging the unprecedented reach of the internet.
AVAILABLE NOW as a PDF download for $32.95 AUD (includes GST) - to obtain a copy click here
Advisers must demonstrate and communicate their expertise and advice in a non sales based way. Education based marketing (also known as content marketing) s an
effective means of doing this. This Guide covers the following topics:
- Education based marketing explained
- Viral distribution of content
- Drip-feed marketing campaigns
- Can your practice benefit from Education Based marketing?
- The 6 key steps for education based marketing (each step is a Chapter with a set of actions to implement) are:
- Step 1: Identify Marketable Expertise and Target Clients
- Step 2: Determine Campaigns for Clients and Referral Sources
- Step 3: DetermineTopics and Write Content
- Step 4: Establish Formats and Distribution Strategy
- Step 5: Establish Implementation Schedule
- Step 6: Launch EBM Campaigns and Monitor Progress
- EBM campaign implementation and checklist
- EBM project - template
This Guide is based on two decades of working “hands-on” with financial planners across Australia. It focuses on the key topics for ensuring planners effectively
communicate their expertise and advice based solutions.