How to Make your Advice Model a Powerful Marketing Asset
Before you can launch a marketing strategy, you must fully document and understand your Advice Model - the 'what' in the
solutions you are providing to clients. This Guide, written specifically for financial planners, addresses the key issue of being able to demonstrate and deliver advice based solutions to
'Advice based' clients are the target market for advisers seeking to grow their practices in the high cost, high
compliance financial services market.
Its not only a matter of advisers being able to communicate (and market) the value of their advice and fees to existing
and prospective clients, it is ensuring their Advice Model is fully developed to deliver high quality advice matched to the needs of target clients.
This Guide addresses the key topics for ensuring a practice has a clearly defined Advice Model:
- How to make advice
'tangible' to clients
- How to build an advice based practice
- Demonstrating the value of advice
- Explaining the true cost of advice to clients
- The benchmarks for implementing advice
- Identifying advice based opportunities
- The challenges for specialist risk practices
- Assessing how 'advice based' your practice currently is
- The 6 key steps for implementing an Advice Model
- Implementation checklist and Advice Model Statement template
This Guide is based on two decades of working 'hands-on' with financial planners across Australia. It focuses on the key topics
for ensuring advisers establish advice based solutions for target clients.
AVAILABLE NOW as a PDF download for $32.95 AUD - to obtain a copy click here.