Mark has coached financial planners since 1996, and in 2001 launched his full-time coaching service.
He has a thorough understanding of the issues faced by advisers. His coaching centres on advisers grasping the new advice based opportunities presented through
both the FOFA/ Life Insurance Framework reforms, and digital technology. The key issue is for every adviser to effectively communicate the value of their advice.
Mark assists financial planners to implement the strategies and actions detailed in the six Guides he wrote specifically for financial planners. These business
and marketing strategies are practical and action oriented to ensure time poor advisers get results and achieve their goals.
With the progressive release of his financial planning marketing Guides during January and February 2016, Mark will be offering a suite of new coaching packages
based around the Guides. These will be available from 1st March 2016 and include:
- Three Month Coaching Package - a structured approach to implementing the six Guides with 1 full strategy day and
5 follow-up (3 hour) sessions.
- Two Day Business Planning Breakthrough - two full days working with Mark to implement the business planning and
marketing strategies in the Guides.
- 1 Day Business Planning Session - this full day session develops the strategies from the Goal Setting and
Business Planning SWOT Guides.
- 1 Day Marketing Session - this session develops the strategies from the 4 marketing guides.
- Monthly Mentoring Package - a monthly telephone hook-up to discuss progress with strategies and the current
issues in the practice.
Full details of each package will be listed on the website in August 2017.
In the meantime for an obligation free discussion about Mark’s coaching please contact him on 0417 831